- Downloaded Sandboxie this week, and found Kaspersky pure 3.0 virtual keyboard won't work, as well as the Kaspersky "safe money" virtual browser feature.
- After extensive dialogue with Kaspersky tech support, their bottomline was: sorry can't help, delete Sandboxie. No integration or resolution offered. Kaspersky's bottomline simply was get rid of Sandboxie (I kept copy/screenshots of the chat session).
- So instead I cancelled my Kaspersky subscription!...and I've been a fairly long-term Kaspersky users (3 yrs).
- I view this as a win for Sandboxie (Invincea).....Kaspersky and peer companies will have to deal with this issue - the evolution of net defense tools.
- I'm better off with Sandboxie, and fairly sure I'll be able to find a compatible virtual keyboard app as well as freeware antivirus/firewall.
If you want to say something nice about Sandboxie
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests