Steam not work

Please post your problem description here

Moderator: Barb@Invincea

Post Reply
CrossGamer
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:39 am

Steam not work

Post by CrossGamer » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:39 am

Hello, Steam is not running in a sandbox, but any other program zapuskaetsya.Do this work. What is the problem?

Barb@Invincea
Sandboxie Support
Sandboxie Support
Posts: 3017
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:10 pm

Re: Steam not work

Post by Barb@Invincea » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:49 am

Hello CrossGamer,

What is the exact error that you receive?
Is steam installed in the Sandbox or outside? Are you launching it administrator (if not, please do).

Please see this post and add the missing info so that we can assist:
http://forums.sandboxie.com/phpBB3/view ... 11&t=19746

Regards,
Barb.-

CrossGamer
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:39 am

Re: Steam not work

Post by CrossGamer » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:52 pm

Barb@Invincea wrote:Hello CrossGamer,

What is the exact error that you receive?
Is steam installed in the Sandbox or outside? Are you launching it administrator (if not, please do).

Please see this post and add the missing info so that we can assist:
http://forums.sandboxie.com/phpBB3/view ... 11&t=19746

Regards,
Barb.-
1)My windows 7 2) Sandboxie version 5.12 3) I use sandboxie only for Steam 4) I use Dr.Web.

I getting a lot of errors : (But when everything was working I got about the same number of errors)

Code: Select all

SBIE2303 failed to capture IsHungAppWindow (0)
SBIE2303 failed to capture NtUserQueryWindow (1)
SBIE2318 DLL initialization failed for 'user32.dll'
SBIE2303 failed to capture IsHungAppWindow (0)
SBIE2303 failed to capture NtUserQueryWindow (1)
SBIE2318 DLL initialization failed for 'user32.dll'
SBIE2303 failed to capture IsHungAppWindow (0)
SBIE2303 failed to capture NtUserQueryWindow (1)
SBIE2318 DLL initialization failed for 'user32.dll'
SBIE2224 Sandboxed program has crashed: SandboxieRpcSs.exe
SBIE2303 failed to capture IsHungAppWindow (0)
SBIE2303 failed to capture NtUserQueryWindow (1)
SBIE2318 DLL initialization failed for 'user32.dll'
SBIE2224 Sandboxed program has crashed: SandboxieRpcSs.exe
SBIE2303 failed to capture IsHungAppWindow (0)
SBIE2303 failed to capture NtUserQueryWindow (1)
SBIE2318 DLL initialization failed for 'user32.dll'
SBIE2303 failed to capture IsHungAppWindow (0)
SBIE2303 failed to capture NtUserQueryWindow (1)
SBIE2318 DLL initialization failed for 'user32.dll'
SBIE2224 Sandboxed program has crashed: SandboxieRpcSs.exe
SBIE2303 failed to capture IsHungAppWindow (0)
SBIE2303 failed to capture NtUserQueryWindow (1)
SBIE2318 DLL initialization failed for 'user32.dll'
SBIE2303 failed to capture IsHungAppWindow (0)
SBIE2303 failed to capture NtUserQueryWindow (1)
SBIE2318 DLL initialization failed for 'user32.dll'
SBIE2224 Sandboxed program has crashed: SandboxieRpcSs.exe
SBIE2303 failed to capture IsHungAppWindow (0)
SBIE2303 failed to capture NtUserQueryWindow (1)
SBIE2318 DLL initialization failed for 'user32.dll'
SBIE2224 Sandboxed program has crashed: SandboxieRpcSs.exe
SBIE2303 failed to capture IsHungAppWindow (0)
SBIE2303 failed to capture NtUserQueryWindow (1)
SBIE2318 DLL initialization failed for 'user32.dll' 

Barb@Invincea
Sandboxie Support
Sandboxie Support
Posts: 3017
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:10 pm

Re: Steam not work

Post by Barb@Invincea » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:25 pm

Hello CrossGamer,

How are you reproducing the issue? Does it happen when you launch Steam, or when you launch a specific game?
Do any other games/applications work?

Try disabling your Antivirus as it may be conflicting with Sandboxie:
https://www.sandboxie.com/index.php?Kno ... 20Products

Last but not least, I recommend that you try the latest release of Sandboxie:
https://www.sandboxie.com/index.php?DownloadSandboxie

Let us know the result.

Regards,
Barb.-

danicx
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: Steam not work

Post by danicx » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:13 am

Sandboxed Steam is work perfect for me (at least last AAA title games). Its problem of your OS/soft and not sandboxie.
PS "Zapuskaetsa" translate is "launching" in russian. So launcher is not working may be (or crack ;))

CrossGamer
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:39 am

Re: Steam not work

Post by CrossGamer » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:17 am

Barb@Invincea wrote:Hello CrossGamer,

How are you reproducing the issue? Does it happen when you launch Steam, or when you launch a specific game?
Do any other games/applications work?

Try disabling your Antivirus as it may be conflicting with Sandboxie:
https://www.sandboxie.com/index.php?Kno ... 20Products

Last but not least, I recommend that you try the latest release of Sandboxie:
https://www.sandboxie.com/index.php?DownloadSandboxie

Let us know the result.

Regards,
Barb.-
I use only for Sandboxie steam, disable antivirus does not work, installed the newest version.This occurs when I try to launch Steam

Barb@Invincea
Sandboxie Support
Sandboxie Support
Posts: 3017
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:10 pm

Re: Steam not work

Post by Barb@Invincea » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:02 pm

Hi CrossGamer,

Does the issue follow you to a new Sandbox?
Please try opening a different application in Sandboxie to see if you are also receiving errors. This will help us determine if this is a generalized issue, or just a Steam problem.
Also, make sure that Steam is fully updated outside the Sandbox, prior to launching it.

If the issue happens with any application that you try to run, then you may need to uninstall your Antivirus, please review this link:
https://www.sandboxie.com/index.php?Kno ... 20Products

Regards,
Barb.-

CrossGamer
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:39 am

Re: Steam not work

Post by CrossGamer » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:54 pm

Barb@Invincea wrote:Hi CrossGamer,

Does the issue follow you to a new Sandbox?
Please try opening a different application in Sandboxie to see if you are also receiving errors. This will help us determine if this is a generalized issue, or just a Steam problem.
Also, make sure that Steam is fully updated outside the Sandbox, prior to launching it.

If the issue happens with any application that you try to run, then you may need to uninstall your Antivirus, please review this link:
https://www.sandboxie.com/index.php?Kno ... 20Products

Regards,
Barb.-
While I did not think about moving to a different sandbox.
When you start another program getting these errors:

SBIE2303 failed to capture IsHungAppWindow (0)
SBIE2303 failed to capture NtUserQueryWindow (1)
SBIE2318 DLL initialization failed for 'user32.dll'
SBIE2303 failed to capture IsHungAppWindow (0)
SBIE2303 failed to capture NtUserQueryWindow (1)
SBIE2318 DLL initialization failed for 'user32.dll'
SBIE2303 failed to capture IsHungAppWindow (0)
SBIE2303 failed to capture NtUserQueryWindow (1)
SBIE2318 DLL initialization failed for 'user32.dll'
SBIE2224 Sandboxed program has crashed: SandboxieRpcSs.exe [DefaultBox]
SBIE2224 Sandboxed program has crashed: _Terraria.exe [DefaultBox]
SBIE2303 failed to capture IsHungAppWindow (0)
SBIE2303 failed to capture NtUserQueryWindow (1)
SBIE2318 DLL initialization failed for 'user32.dll'
SBIE2303 failed to capture IsHungAppWindow (0)
SBIE2303 failed to capture NtUserQueryWindow (1)
SBIE2318 DLL initialization failed for 'user32.dll'
SBIE2224 Sandboxed program has crashed: SandboxieRpcSs.exe [DefaultBox]

I tried to run the game Terraria (not steam) and got these errors started to run, but after Windows invited me to complete the process.
I also thought I was trying to move a folder with games from Steam in the Sandboxie folder to not download the game update, but nothing happened, and Sandboxie not work after you restart your computer.

Syrinx
Sandboxie Guru
Sandboxie Guru
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:11 pm

Re: Steam not work

Post by Syrinx » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:16 pm

Likely a useless shot in the dark but can you try this?
Sandbox Settings > Resource Access > Window Access > Add > *
https://www.ntlite.com

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 13 guests