Math vs Zero-day Threats

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it goes here
Post Reply
Nix
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:15 am
Location: Philippines

Math vs Zero-day Threats

Post by Nix » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:02 am

http://cylance.com/resources/videos-webinars.shtml

Any heard about this?! I was browsing youtube when I bump into this... if only It can be used on Home PC's, my setup would probably be SBIE, Cylance, and AG
Regards,
Nix

Win7 Ultimate (x64)

Image

Craig@Invincea
Sandboxie Support
Sandboxie Support
Posts: 3523
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:00 pm
Location: DC Metro Area

Re: Math vs Zero-day Threats

Post by Craig@Invincea » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:37 am

Nix wrote:http://cylance.com/resources/videos-webinars.shtml

Any heard about this?! I was browsing youtube when I bump into this... if only It can be used on Home PC's, my setup would probably be SBIE, Cylance, and AG
Very interesting.

Nix
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:15 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Math vs Zero-day Threats

Post by Nix » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:59 am

Interesting indeed!
Regards,
Nix

Win7 Ultimate (x64)

Image

Peter2150
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Washington DC

Re: Math vs Zero-day Threats

Post by Peter2150 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:07 pm

I would be more interested in Invincea's full product. After we know Invincea

Mr.X
Posts: 618
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:34 am
Location: Mexico

Re: Math vs Zero-day Threats

Post by Mr.X » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:17 pm

Peter2150 wrote:I would be more interested in Invincea's full product. After we know Invincea
Sadly only solutions for enterprises, not home users.
Windows 8.1 x64 EN | Sandboxie latest beta or stable | All software latest versions unless stated otherwise

Craig@Invincea
Sandboxie Support
Sandboxie Support
Posts: 3523
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:00 pm
Location: DC Metro Area

Re: Math vs Zero-day Threats

Post by Craig@Invincea » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:29 pm

Mr.X wrote:
Peter2150 wrote:I would be more interested in Invincea's full product. After we know Invincea
Sadly only solutions for enterprises, not home users.

Yes, only Enterprise. It is a great product. But I'm biased. ;)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests