Bug reports for the 4.13.6. All of these are tested on Windows 7 x64 SP1
- Firefox 32.0.3 with Flash 15
Firefox hangs/freeze/locks up when Flash is being used on a page (see any Youtube video with Flash for example). This also happen in 4.13.5 but there's no problem in 4.13.4.
Disabling Flash ProtectedMode works but i believe this is not the proper way to do it*.
- Chrome 64-bit Stable and Dev (38.0.2125.101 m (64-bit) and 40):
1. When running chrome this message appear:
SBIE2303 Could not hook SetSecurityInfo (1)
SBIE2318 DLL initialization failed for 'ntmarta.dll'
This does not happen on chrome 32-bit stable and dev. Also this does not happen on 4.13.5 for both 32 and 64-bit chrome.
2. Hardware acceleration still not available
The easiest way to test whether Hardware Acceleration is enabled and running please visit this page http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/performance/fishbowl/
As you can see the FPS is really low because hardware acceleration is not running. Try running that page in another browser (tested on FX32,IE11 and also chrome with workaround) and you'll see big difference in FPS.
Use chrome parameter to disable chrome sandbox feature when running chrome, but i believe this is also not the proper way to do it*.
* Because if there's an exploit for chrome/flash it'll cause problem in that sandbox which is bad if each sandbox container is being used for portability/portable use (i.e sandbox is not deleted after each use).