Delete Contents of All Sandboxes

Ideas for enhancements to the software
catspyjamas

Delete Contents of All Sandboxes

Post by catspyjamas » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:47 pm

Hi. I've recently created a sandbox for each programme I use sandboxie with, which means I now have 17 sandboxes + the Default Sandbox. Mostly I remember to delete the contents of the sandbox after I close a programme, but sometimes I forget. Periodically I have to right click on all 18 of them one by one to make sure they're all empty just in case I update a programme or update sandboxie itself. I wondered if you could add a function, that with one click, deletes the contents of ALL sandboxes. I was thinking it could sit in the context menu with "Terminate All Programmes" and "Disable Forced Prgrammes".

Apologies if this has already been suggested, or if this feature actually already exists. If it does, please could someone let me know, and also where to find it? Thanks.

bjm

Re: Delete Contents of All Sandboxes

Post by bjm » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:50 pm

catspyjamas wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:47 pm
I wondered if you could add a function, that with one click, deletes the contents of ALL sandboxes.
FWIW ~ CCleaner Free deletes the contents of my sandboxes (that are not Automatically delete).
Attachments
4897.png
4897.png (7.21 KiB) Viewed 88 times
Last edited by bjm on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sandboxie 5.28 - W10 Home - WebrootSA - Chrome

catspyjamas

Post by catspyjamas » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:24 pm

Thanks bjm. That's helpful to know.

Since posting I've actually found a setting which enables the sandbox to delete automatically when the programme you were running in sandboxie closes. I've configured all my sandboxes to do that (except for my defaultbox), as I can't think of a reason I wouldn't want to empty the contents after I've closed something. That should work well for me I think.

bjm

Post by bjm » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:52 pm

Sandboxie 5.28 - W10 Home - WebrootSA - Chrome