Listing issues addressed in beta version 4.01
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:08 am
- Location: England
I'm finding that the browser problem has gone away with the new version.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:37 am
Everythings working smoothly now. Thank you.
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:33 am
- Location: Wales
I've been using Firefox sandboxed all morning and everything is now back to normal.
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 2:37 am
Seems to work again
Thumbs up for your great software and thanks for the fix!
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:07 pm
Great work Tzuk! No more errors. I would also like to thank Andie for his detective analysis.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 5:53 pm
It is a great piece of software and the latest version is working perfectly. The forums have been a great help to me in the past and I am pleased I could help out a bit.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests