With the release of Sandboxie 3.50, it's reactivation time again! This script is for ssj100 and any other users that, for whatever reason, find themselves in an Offline Activation situation.ssj100 wrote:Ruhe (since I know you like using batch files to speed things up) or anyone, is there a way (or is it even possible) to make the offline activation method more automatic or faster? Thanks.
How might this script help?
- Helps you gather and submit data for all your offline PCs.
- No need to find your license key or remember commands for license.exe.
- Reduces the chance for error due to typos, sloppy handwriting, etc.
- Quicker and easier. Everything controlled from the script UI.
How is the script used?
You'll probably want to run the script from a USB flash drive or something:
- Task 1) Run it on each offline PC to automatically save your version and syscode to a single .txt file on your flash drive.
Task 2) Run it on an internet-connected PC to automatically submit data to sandboxie.com, and save the resulting activation keys to the same .txt file.
Task 3) Run it again on each offline PC to activate.