Please post your problem description here

Moderator: Barb@Invincea

hjlbx

Intermittent LastPass Sign-In

Post by hjlbx » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:09 pm

SBIE 5.08
Cyberfox 44.0.2
LastPass 3.2.42

LastPass run sandboxed only intermittently can sign into LastPass - sometimes upon execution of forced Cyberfox LastPass will auto-sign-in, sometimes it will not sign-in.

Any ideas ?

Craig@Invincea
Sandboxie Support
Sandboxie Support

Re: Intermittent LastPass Sign-In

Post by Craig@Invincea » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:40 pm

Autosign in... into the LastPass master account? Or sign in automatically to specific websites using your credentials?

hjlbx

Post by hjlbx » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:53 pm

Auto sign-in to master account.

Craig@Invincea
Sandboxie Support
Sandboxie Support

Post by Craig@Invincea » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:56 pm

hjlbx wrote:Auto sign-in to master account.
You would need to make sure that is set on your account on the lastpass account settings (not through the extension) as that can only be changed via the website.

You also need to make sure remember password and remember email is checked on the extension, outside of a sandbox as with any change.

I don't know if LP has a time out period where that is overriden or not to make you enter the Master password from time to time..

Craig@Invincea
Sandboxie Support
Sandboxie Support

Post by Craig@Invincea » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:58 pm

I use LP and 2FA authentication via the Google iPhone app. I haven't been asked for the master password in a while in or out of SBIE. I've set my computer to be "trusted" for 30 days, so far so good.

hjlbx

Post by hjlbx » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:47 pm

I am unable to determine what is causing the issue, but when run Cyberfox unsandboxed there is no problem.

Guest10

Post by Guest10 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:54 pm

I haven't had any problems with LastPass on either of my 2 computers, when sandboxed with 5.07 or 5.08.
One PC is set as trusted, so all I need is to enter the password, but not my YubiKey NEO.
The one I'm on now uses both the password and the YubiKey to login to my LP account.

I do note that right-clicking in the Master Password box will usually result in a context menu that includes every single context menu choice that exists on the PC. That seemed to start with Firefox and Cyberfox v44.
Paul
Win 10 Home 64-bit (w/admin rights) - Zone Alarm Pro Firewall, MalwareBytes Premium A/V, Firefox, Thunderbird
Sandboxie user since March 2007