Trust No Program

Sandboxie does not work

Please post your problem description here

Sandboxie does not work

Postby brian.holl » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:46 pm

God Day

Can you please help me solve this problem?

My Sandboxie does not work and is poorly run program I refer to this page:

http://www.sandboxie.com/index.php?SBIE1102

When starting the program Sandboxie does not work.

Sandboxie has purchased a license in the name: Licensee Name: (removed. --tzuk)

The program I tried to uninstall and reinstall the latest version to solve the problem.

I am sending you a photo of the error.

My OS is WIndows 7 Pro 64 Bit Sp1

Thank you for your help and your time

1.) Photo

https://novy.email.seznam.cz/zip/17564/ ... _17564.zip

2.) Photo

https://novy.email.cz/download/a/0DdFr0 ... -34-26.jpg
brian.holl

Postby tzuk » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:20 am

brian.holl wrote:Sandboxie has purchased a license in the name: Licensee Name:

I notice you that don't say that you have purchased license. But rather it's Sandboxie that has a license. So why do you have a license with someone else's name?
Last edited by tzuk on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
tzuk
tzuk
Site Admin

Postby brian.holl » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:42 am

So for the first) if it was not I bought my license I would not send an email message to this ARDES: tzuk@sandboxie.com with the requirement to provide support techncické ^ ^
I can not consider that your technical support is insufficient and it is not possible to solve technical problems in other ways. Than via this public forum. Where they can see my contribution to the public and third parties ^ ^
Which I do not like ^ ^
So please forgive the question that's not my license this and other similar arguments. For 180 days until my license expired I would not have had to continue to buy new and extended license. And do not use your product. Or I could just vyreklamovat purchased license only because of technical problems that can not run: Sandboxie on my PC.

Second) I bought a license for running multiple Sandboxie on one PC.
So how to solve my problem?
This interests me! What is the solution to my problem?

For the third) I'd hate to have to re-format my hardisk and reinstall Win 7 64 bit. Although I believe that my problem can be solved in a different way than reinstal OS Win 7 64 bit.
brian.holl

Postby brian.holl » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Code: Select all
SBIE1401 Konfigurační soubor nebyl nalezen, budou použity výchozí hodnoty
SBIE1114 Nelze najít Zw systémové služby, důvod, 36
SBIE1108 Procedura NTDLL.ZwCreateToken nemohla být analyzována
SBIE1103 Sandboxie ovladač (SbieDrv) verze 3.74 se nepodařilo spustit
SBIE9153 Nelze spustit ovladač (SbieDrv)
SBIE1102 Sandboxie ovladač (SbieDrv) vyjmutí
brian.holl

Postby tzuk » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:45 pm

I don't know why you felt that you had to announce that you're using a license with someone else's name.

But since you did do that, and since my licensing terms clearly say that it's not ok to share licenses with other people, I am obliged to ask for a clarification on this point.

I would also like to point out that in the email that you sent me before posting here, the email address does not correspond to an existing order.

I am sorry that you're experiencing some technical problems, but we are going to have to clarify this licensing business first. I suggest you send me an email with your product key and I will see if I can identify you as a legitimate customer.
tzuk
tzuk
Site Admin

Postby brian.holl » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:52 am

But I use multiple email addresses. Why should I use only one email address. And just to be limited to one email address? This is not prohibited or otherwise restricted. I do the walking from the democratic countries of the Czech Republic where we are not ashamed for free expression. Not only one of which I objenaval my license. My English is bad so probably understand what I mean. But I know very well what I'm talking about you just do not understand. If I do not, or do not have interest in me to give technical support to solve my problem so this topic immediately delete or lock. The solution to my problem I can find elsewhere ... When your technical support is not unwilling to help me as customers who have subscribed to your services. Next time I'll never budocnosti to order your product ever! Unit because of your lack of technical support or refund for broken product. It also has a warranty. I would like to point you to this:

Paragraph:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical and product support
If you have any technical questions or queries related to the product, you can contact the company Sandboxie based on the following information:
E-mail address: tzuk@sandboxie.com
Support payments and orders
If you have questions regarding payment or order, please contact Customer Service cleverbridge.

Sincerely,
Customer Service cleverbridge

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accordingly, it is your obligation upon to provide technical support, but in your case you do not provide any technical support and is inadequate. I really am with your service is deeply dissatisfied unfortunately I'm really sorry for you. That I invested my money into something that works temporarily after some time when there should be about technical issues. You have your hands in your pockets and do not do absolut anything to provide technical support under this aforementioned paragraph.[/code]
brian.holl

Postby tzuk » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:20 pm

There seems to be a misunderstanding.

If you look around this forum, you can see that people are not required to state or prove they are paying customers. Technical support is not conditioned on proving that you are a paying customer.

But since you already made some comments about your license, and these comments paint your license in a suspicious light, I am obliged to first ask for clarification on your license.

You can easily clarify this by sending me an email with your product key.

Is there any particular reason that you refuse to do this?
tzuk
tzuk
Site Admin

Return to Problem Reports